Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: what do your underwear say?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    i have these blue underwear....with a polar bear ice skating across the....front... with snowflakes all over the rest...

    cute cute cute


    BUT TODAY!

    I realized...they say..."BAby It's COld OUtside"
    right across my bunz


    rawr! =)

    and yano...it is [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#790a1d" size="1">[ February 13, 2007 01:23 PM: Message edited by: demon frog ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine don't say anything. But they scream Stinky 80% of the ding dong day.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]confused.gif[/img] *backs slowly away*... lol... mental note.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFL at this topic.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm..mine dont say anything either..I need me some of those amy! too cute!

    TJ...oh TJ..what are we gonna do with you?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROgue..if I were you....I'd run [img]tongue.gif[/img]


    hehah TJ...


    I don't have any valentine underwears! ..-cries-

    gonna go find some tho [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my underwear says "this space for rent" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    evo i figure it would say....
    watch out for skid marks...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My undies don't say much, but I know what my tighty whities are thinking...

    "I wish I was a 44 inch waist purple thong"

    Then I laugh wildly at the twisted image my three or five working brain cells conjour up [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehaha.... this thread totally cracked me up... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •